Klaudia Nösslböck is a self-employed physiotherapist, osteopath and internationally certified FDM therapist (fascia distortion model).
After training as a physiotherapist from 1989 -1992, she worked for a total of 10 years at Rudolfstiftung Hospital and Vienna General Hospital. Since 2001 she has been working as a freelance physiotherapist, where she was able to use her additional training as a sports physiotherapist, among other things. She accompanied numerous enduro tours through Libya, Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia, among others, with her physiotherapeutic expertise. After the 6-year training as an osteopath at the Vienna School of Osteopathy and her work as a tutor, the further training as an FDM therapist followed, as well as after years of course assistance as an instructor.
Since 2014 she has been working in the practice of Dr. Trimmel, and from 2015 in the practice in Neustift.
- 1989 – 1992 Training as a physiotherapist in Steyr/Upper Austria
- 1992 – 2001 Physiotherapist at Rudolfstiftung Hospital and Vienna General Hospital
- Since 2001 freelance physiotherapist in Vienna
- 2002 – 2008 Training as an osteopath at the Vienna School of Osteopathy
- 2007 – 2008 FDM training and BC with Dr. Harrer
- 2013 FDM IC – Certificate
- since 2013 assistant at FMD courses
- Since 2014 FDM therapist in the group practice of Dr. Trimmel and in the practice in Neustift
- 2017 FDM Instructor