A healthy approach to one’s body is important for well-being. Sometimes unhealthy behaviour is unconsciously repeated. This can lead to a lack of vitality and subsequently to illness.
Even minimal changes in your lifestyle can have a positive impact on your well-being.
Preventive / healthy check-up
To prevent the occurrence of health risk factors at an early stage.
- Set nutrition goals
- Nutrition change
- Nutrition plan
- Active: coordination training, endurance training, strength training as part of physiotherapeutic care or in terms of personal training, as well as the creation of a training plan
- Passive: manual therapy, massage (classical massage, acupressure massage, Thai massage – Nuad), shiatsu, cupping, moxibustion, acupuncture, neural therapy
- Counselling on lifestyle changes, mental training, autogenic training, progressive muscle relaxation according to Jacobson, sport and exercise, occasionally complementary passive manual therapy methods
Secondary prevention examinations
- Preventive / healthy check-up for early detection of diseases
- Laboratory checks
- EKG examinations
- Blood sugar determination
- Urine strip test
- Clinical status
Rehabilitation after accidents or illness
- Preventing chronification of acute pain
- Restoration of mobility
- If possible, avoidance of progression of disease